6.25.2015

Where I Am (And Where He Is!) Right Now...



I am beyond exhausted, physically and mentally, tonight. I have pages of planned blog posts just waiting to be completed and published, and all day today as I was out and about, new ideas were swirling in my head. But as it's been for all of Blogathon this month, by the time I'm able to sit in front of the screen and begin composing, I just can't muster the brainpower for a post of any real substance.

I have to admit I whined just a bit to my oldest daughter about that, and about the fact that I was desperately ready to say good-night, but couldn't until I finished a post. I've managed to post *something* for 24 days straight this month, and it would really stink to drop out now.

Bayley said, "Mom, just post about that, and about how God is using it to remind you that He loves you."

Wise words from my girl. :)

So tonight, one of my favorite verses, as anyone who reads the blog regularly or follows on Facebook is aware.



He continues to remind me that His strength is made perfect in my weakness. What an amazing thought! And what a comfort, on nights when I feel like I need to go to bed for a week, and yet I know that the alarm will blare early tomorrow, and the day, and the weekend, will be long, and on Monday morning we'll have to jump right back in with both feet.

I will gladly boast in my weakness.

When I am weary and worn, He is not.

When I've hit the wall and wondering if my foot will take the next step, His glory shines.

His grace is sufficient. Always.

I'm thankful for that tonight. What are you thankful for? I'd love to hear in the comments!

***
If a post or posts on Ponderings of an Elect Exile has been a blessing to you, would you do me a huge favor?  Please share the link to Ponderings with your friends using the social media share buttons below or the "pin it" button above.  Thank you! 


***
  Welcome to Ponderings of an Elect Exile!   Whether you are new here or a faithful friend and regular reader, I'm glad you're here!   If you aren't already following, I'd love to have you join us for the 2015 Ponderings.  It's easy to do, in a variety of ways!   You can follow via  Facebook, Twitter, and/or Pinterest, or  find me on Instagram as Jenbh68. You can also sign up in the sidebar to receive new posts by email.

No comments: