6.13.2015

ARrrghhh!!!


At 6:45 I thought, "I am ready to take my book and go to bed." However, I was determined to
complete a blog post first, to keep up with Blogathon. I spent an hour fighting intense blogger's block, and finally decided to do a simple graphic with another great quote I ran across this week. I didn't even feel like I had the energy to do that, but I was determined! 

First, I couldn't get the site I was using to create my graphic to work. I finally came up with an alternative to what I had originally planned, and quickly put together a simple image I was pleased with. 

Then I couldn't get the image to post to Blogger. Blogger kept showing a broken image symbol instead of my graphic. Arrrggghhh! 

In the midst of trying to make that work, another completely unrelated complication surfaced. At that point, I decided to cry uncle, post an "I'm only posting for the sake of being able to say I posted" post (which I HATE! :)), and take my book and go to bed {three hours later}. 

So stay tuned tomorrow to see if Blogger will post my image, and in the meantime, I'll leave you with this verse my friend just posted on my Facebook wall: 


Cast your cares on the LORD and He will sustain you; He will never let the righteous be shaken. Psalm 55:22

***

If a post or posts on Ponderings of an Elect Exile has been a blessing to you, would you do me a huge favor?  Please share the link to Ponderings with your friends using the social media share buttons below or the "pin it" button above.  Thank you! 
 

***
  Welcome to Ponderings of an Elect Exile!   Whether you are new here or a faithful friend and regular reader, I'm glad you're here!   If you aren't already following, I'd love to have you join us for the 2015 Ponderings.  It's easy to do, in a variety of ways!   You can follow via  Facebook, Twitter, and/or Pinterest, or  find me on Instagram as Jenbh68. You can also sign up in the sidebar to receive new posts by email.

No comments: