6.20.2015

Press forward!





Press forward.
Do not stop, do not linger in your journey,
but strive for the mark set before you. 
Fight the good fight of faith,
and God will give you
spiritual mercies.
~George Whitefield

Bro. Gary posted this quote a few days ago, and it's been on my mind ever since. Such a good reminder, especially on the rough ways. I decided to do a super-quick tip-in attached to the page for Philippians 3. 

Supplies: manilla cardstock, craft acrylics in sunshine yellow and island blue, Pilot G-2 1.0 pen, washi.

Is there a verse or quote that has really stuck out to you this week? I'd love for you to share in the comments!

***

If a post or posts on Ponderings of an Elect Exile has been a blessing to you, would you do me a huge favor?  Please share the link to Ponderings with your friends using the social media share buttons below or the "pin it" button above.  Thank you! 

***
  Welcome to Ponderings of an Elect Exile!   Whether you are new here or a faithful friend and regular reader, I'm glad you're here!   If you aren't already following, I'd love to have you join us for the 2015 Ponderings.  It's easy to do, in a variety of ways!   You can follow via  Facebook, Twitter, and/or Pinterest, or  find me on Instagram as Jenbh68. You can also sign up in the sidebar to receive new posts by email.

No comments: