6.15.2015

A Faithful Servant Welcomed Home!


There have been lots of things flooding my Facebook newsfeed lately that I could really do without. Stomach-churning news about certain famous people, multitudes of posts about various direct sales/mlm companies,and numerous tired memes. Thankfully, there are always many edifying and encouraging posts in my newsfeed as well.

Today my newsfeed was flooded in a good way...with post after post about the homegoing of Elisabeth Elliot. Post after post shared of Elisabeth Elliot's impact on lives, individually and corporately. What a legacy this amazing woman left!

There is much to be read all over the www today about her life and ministry. I decided I wanted to post a quote tonight, but there are so many wonderful ones that I had a hard time narrowing it down. This one struck me especially, though, as it seems to be a theme God keeps reminding me of lately.

What joy in Heaven tonight as this faithful servant has been welcomed home!


***

If a post or posts on Ponderings of an Elect Exile has been a blessing to you, would you do me a huge favor?  Please share the link to Ponderings with your friends using the social media share buttons below or the "pin it" button above.  Thank you! 

 


***
  Welcome to Ponderings of an Elect Exile!   Whether you are new here or a faithful friend and regular reader, I'm glad you're here!   If you aren't already following, I'd love to have you join us for the 2015 Ponderings.  It's easy to do, in a variety of ways!   You can follow via  Facebook, Twitter, and/or Pinterest, or  find me on Instagram as Jenbh68. You can also sign up in the sidebar to receive new posts by email.

No comments: