6.09.2014

Word Cloud


June 30 is actually Word Cloud day for the 2014 Freelance Success/WordCount Blogathon. I may do another Word Cloud at the end of the month, but after taking a bit of a rough tumble today, I'm ready to take my swollen ankle, broken toe, and battered knee to bed.  So...simple is the theme of the evening.  This Word Cloud is from Tagxedo.com. They have all kinds of fun color schemes, fonts, layouts, etc.  I love this one! :)




How was your day today?  Did it include any unexpected challenges?  Unexpected blessings?  I'd love to hear about them in the comments, either here or on Facebook.

Although today's fall was definitely NOT part of my plan, I was blessed by the way my kids pulled together to help mom, and as always, by the ways my sweet husband took care of things. I even made it to the gym for a super-easy workout!

I had three posts in the works today...one for today and a couple to schedule for later in the week.  Looking forward to sharing about one of my favorite authors, the Miss Nevada/USA controversy, and the essential oils we're using these days very soon! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If a post or posts on Ponderings of an Elect Exile has been a blessing to you, would you do me a huge favor?  Please share the link to Ponderings with your friends using the social media share buttons below or the "pin it" button above.  Thank you! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to Ponderings of an Elect Exile!  Whether you are new here or a faithful friend and regular reader, I'm glad you're here!  If you aren't already following, I'd love to have you join us for the 2014 Ponderings.  It's easy to do, in a variety of ways!  You can follow via  Facebook, Twitter, and/or Pinterest, or  find me on Instagram as Jenbh68. You can also sign up in the sidebar to receive new posts by email. 

No comments: