6.17.2014

Tech Tuesdays: Social Media {Etc.} for {Not-So} Techy People





Just a quick introduction today for another new series I've been planning for a while.

But first...a disclaimer:  I'm not a techy person.  I don't know a lot about computers or technology.  I do tend to jump in to social media and related things and dig until I figure it out.  But there is MUCH about the topics I'll be covering here that I don't know.  If you're looking for advanced technical info on these subjects, you'll need to look elsewhere. :) 

However, I do get questions, often, about various aspects of social media, blogging, photo editing programs, etc.  So I decided that some simple introductory posts with a few of my thoughts and tips thrown in would be a way to answer those questions in an easily accessible place.

Over the next few months, I plan to address Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, PicMonkey, Pocket (formerly Read It Later), Evernote, and blogging, among other topics.

I'll give some basic info and how-tos on the topic of the week.  I'll also talk a bit about my thoughts on social media and the whys behind my use of it. 

Are you a super-techy person?  Or not-so-techy?  Do you have questions about social media, photo editing programs, or blogging?  I'd love to hear them in the comments here or on Facebook!  Maybe I can answer them in a future post, or at least direct you to someone who can. :)

What is your favorite social media program?  I'd love to hear about that, too!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If a post or posts on Ponderings of an Elect Exile has been a blessing to you, would you do me a huge favor?  Please share the link to Ponderings with your friends using the social media share buttons below or the "pin it" button above.  Thank you! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to Ponderings of an Elect Exile!  Whether you are new here or a faithful friend and regular reader, I'm glad you're here!  If you aren't already following, I'd love to have you join us for the 2014 Ponderings.  It's easy to do, in a variety of ways!  You can follow via  Facebook, Twitter, and/or Pinterest, or  find me on Instagram as Jenbh68. You can also sign up in the sidebar to receive new posts by email. 


No comments: