6.25.2007

Menu Plan Monday


Well, last week's menu went completely out the window. Monday night we ate drive-through burgers so I could take my mom back to the ER with her arm. Tuesday night we had the roast that made me say "Wow!" (And leftovers from it all week for lunches...:)) Wednesday I had a sandwich from a drive-through between Mother's appt. and church. (The kids stayed with my friend J, who fed them before bringing them to church.) Thursday my friend K's MIL had pizza sent over for all of us after Mother's surgery, and Friday we had the food my friend J had brought Thursday when she brought the two youngest kids home. So...I didn't cook all week, and if it hadn't been for good friends, I'm not sure we would have eaten! (More about last week in another post. :))


But I'm going to try again this week. *Hopefully* this week will be a bit calmer. (Pretty scary when you are looking at VBS week as being *calmer*. ;-)) I'm just going to list our *main meal* for each day....since Billy's off and we have VBS this week, some days our main meal will be lunch and others it will be supper. We're all about flexible around here these days!

Monday--Tortellini, Salad, French Bread

Tuesday--Twice Baked Potatoes

Wednesday--Bacon-Swiss Bread and Salad

Thursday--Breaded Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, veggies

Friday--Tacos, Rice, and Beans

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a great meal plan you made for this week!! Enjoy your week.

Renee said...

Looks like a wonderful meal plan! Hope VBS week IS calm for y'all! Have a good one.

Joyful Days said...

Very nice menu. Praying you have a "calm" week.