10.04.2008

More Mercy Week...

More fun at Mercy Week activities...

We had a great time again last Saturday at St. Ed's Mercy Week Family Fun Day. In the midst of a busy day, we managed to squeeze in an hour or so of fun and a great (free! :)) lunch. Hopefully if they do this again next year, we'll be able to hang around for more of the fun.


They had some very cool slides and bounce-arounds...
I think the highlight of the morning was a quick tour of the AirEvac helicopter.
Em trying out a flight helmet...isn't she adorable??
Pete in the pilot's seat...
I'm pretty sure this is the helicopter on which I would have gone to LR had there not been a snowstorm when I was in labor with Ammah Grace. I've always been a bit sad that I missed the chance for that adventure, but after seeing the close quarters, I think I'm quite thankful for the wild ambulance ride I had instead!
Peter...
Bayley...
Emlyn...
Ammah Grace...


No comments: