4.28.2008

Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside My Window... sunshine and singing birds.
I am thinking... about plans for the week ahead.
I am thankful for... springy weather, the promise of a quiet week, small steps toward making our house a haven.
From the kitchen... Little Cheddar Meatloaves, Cheesy Broccoli, and Red Potatoes for supper, Banana Bread for snacks today.
I am wearing... Billy's fuzzy Field and Stream pullover...it's cold here this morning!
I am creating... VBS projects, graduation invitations, school activities.
I am going... to stay home all day today, I hope!
I am reading... When All Hell Breaks Loose, by Steve Lawson
I am hoping... for a quiet, uneventful week this week!
I am hearing... a completely quiet house and the songbirds outside my window.
Around the house... there is still much work to be done, but I'm encouraged and inspired by the *pockets* of order and beauty that are appearing...my *new-to-the-kitchen* chair, new shelf paper, and a clutter free blue cabinet. :)
One of my favorite things... Ammah Grace running by and saying "Me Loves You, Mama!"
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Invitations finished, VBS craft samples started, VBS supplies organized, craft for Tuesday moms' Renew, school everyday, and continue working our way through the spring cleaning. :)
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
(Bayley with Great-Papa at the nursing home on Saturday. Hopefully I'll get the rest of the GA pictures uploaded today...I had almost finished a post with quite a few pictures and text on Saturday, and Blogger ate it. *rolling eyes* ;-))

For more about the Simple Woman's Daybook, visit Peggy at The Simple Woman.

3 comments:

Love Bears All Things said...

My first time with this meme. Come visit. I love your picture thought and your dinner plans sound yummy. I'm wanting me some meatloaf.
Mama Bear

Kimberly Lottman said...

Your menu is making me hungry!

Kim

Anonymous said...

MMMM your menu sounds wonderful.
Blessings,
Elizabteh