7.23.2009

Booking Through Thursday

This week's Booking Through Thursday was tough for me...for those who know me, you know that short answers are NOT my forte. :-) I *really* wanted to explain most of my answers! Anyway...I'd love to see what others prefer in their reading...pop over to the Booking Through Thursday site to participate in this week's prompt, or leave an answer or two in the comments here. :)



Which do you prefer? (Quick answers–we’ll do more detail at some later date)

  • Reading something frivolous? Or something serious? Both!
  • Paperbacks? Or hardcovers? Either.
  • Fiction? Or Nonfiction? Both, always.
  • Poetry? Or Prose? Prose.
  • Biographies? Or Autobiographies? Biographies.
  • History? Or Historical Fiction? History.
  • Series? Or Stand-alones? Either.
  • Classics? Or best-sellers? Hmm...eclectic. :)
  • Lurid, fruity prose? Or straight-forward, basic prose? Straight-forward, basic.
  • Plots? Or Stream-of-Consciousness? Both.
  • Long books? Or Short? Long.
  • Illustrated? Or Non-illustrated? Love illustrations!
  • Borrowed? Or Owned? Either.
  • New? Or Used? Used all the way!! :)

2 comments:

Susan said...

It was really hard to decide between the choices given.

eph2810 said...

I have to admit, I haven't read a novel in some time. If I read something (finding time that is), is most likely from Max Lucado. Not sure why that is...I used to read a lot - fiction and non-fiction. I think I need to find the time - lol...