5.05.2008

Simple Woman's Daybook

For May 5, 2008
Outside My Window...
streetlights in the darkness.
I am thinking...
my mind is whirring with the demands of the weeks ahead.
I am thankful...
that Emlyn wasn't hurt worse last night in her wagon accident!
From the kitchen...
plans for scones and Devonshire Cream tomorrow.
I am wearing...
comfy sweats. :)
I am creating...
a clipboard for Billy, photo art for a friend, and a surprise or two. :)
I am going...
visiting tomorrow.
I am reading...
my digital camera owner's manual (for the first time ;-)),
various photo art books,
several non-fiction books, and
just finished the first in the "Million Dollar Mysteries" series by Mindy Starns Clark.
I am hoping...
that tomorrow is less frustrating than today has been. :)
I am hearing...
the washing machine.
Around the house...
I need to get back to serious decluttering!
One of my favorite things...
My sweet husband bringing me a big diet coke with lots of ice "just because". :)
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
lots of creating, school, working on the house, and hopefully reading lots of books with the kids.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...

(It pays to read the instructions. Discovered that my camera has a macro mode I didn't even know about. Experimented by taking a picture of my trackball...it was handy ;-)...from a distance of about 3 inches. Wow!)

For more on the Simple Woman's Daybook, visit The Simple Woman's Blog.

1 comment:

Mrs. Laura Lane said...

May God give you peace of mind, peace in your home, and lots of energy this week!

Laura