5.29.2007

Tackle It Tuesday


This is going to be another *two-tackle Tuesday* for me. :-) We got a *lot* done on the house last week...but of course, never *enough*. ;-) One thing I had really *needed* to do last week that didn't get done was re-organizing my bedroom. Because we have so little storage, our bedroom ends up being the *catch-all* for everything...and it has gotten really bad this time! So...I know I won't probably *finish* it today (too much else demanding attention as well!), but I want to spend at least an hour getting a good start on it. I won't have an hour tomorrow, but I'm going to try to spend at least an hour the rest of the week until it is finished.
My second tackle for today is finalizing our summer schedule, chore lists, and school plans. I have been working on these, but we've had several major changes lately (dad's job schedule changing, adding piano practice, etc.), so I need to adjust things and get it all finalized and printed up. I created some forms a few weeks ago that I think are really going to help us...I just need to get them *launched* and in use. So...I plan to get that done today as well.
Check out what others are tackling today at 5 Minutes for Mom.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a busy week at your house, too. I know you can do it! You'll feel so much better when it's all DONE!

Anonymous said...

sounds like a really busy week ahead :) Happy Tuesday!

Anonymous said...

great tackles -you are very organized!!!

jennyr said...

how nice that you got a lot of things done at your house. i couldn't keep up with mine...

RaesMom said...

Sounds like a full day. Those catch-all spots can be overwhelming to cull through. Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

Ugh ... sounds like you read my list!! :) Congrats on your Tackle!!!!!!

Stop by my site and enter a drawing to celebrate my new site!! :)

http://www.thyentable4one.blogspot.com

Great Tackle today!!!

Ruth :)