11.11.2014

He is Faithful to Complete It! {Redeeming One of "Those" Days}


Being reminded of this truth again today!!







Today was "one of those days" when the need to work on heart issues (along with a bunch of unrelated interruptions) crowded out the "school" I had planned for this afternoon. My plans for the day were shredded and I was worn out and beyond frustrated by the time we left for TKD. I didn't feel like there was much left of the day to redeem, but I prayed that God would redeem it anyway.

Since then, my kids (with a little, but not a lot of, input from me) have had a fabulous conversation in the van about the Geneva Convention, international law, and changes in warfare over the last couple of centuries, AND even better, I've seen some major improvements in some of those heart issues we dropped everything to address this afternoon.

Thankful for God's reminders that He always equips us for what He has called us to do, and that when we feel like we are totally inadequate for the task, HIS strength and abundance are just beginning. He Who began a good work (in me and in my children!) will be faithful to complete it!


***

If a post or posts on Ponderings of an Elect Exile has been a blessing to you, would you do me a huge favor?  Please share the link to Ponderings with your friends using the social media share buttons below or the "pin it" button above.  Thank you!  

***
Welcome to Ponderings of an Elect Exile!  Whether you are new here or a faithful friend and regular reader, I'm glad you're here!  If you aren't already following, I'd love to have you join us for the 2014 Ponderings.  It's easy to do, in a variety of ways!  You can follow via  Facebook, Twitter, and/or Pinterest, or  find me on Instagram as Jenbh68. You can also sign up in the sidebar to receive new posts by email.

No comments: