12.02.2008

Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY...


December 2, 2008


Outside my window...


Lots of sunshine, after several gray, cloudy days with a few snow flurries.


I am thinking...


about all that needs to be done this week!


I am thankful for...


11 years with Peter!! I am thankful for his tender heart and sensitive spirit, for his strong protective streak, for his creative nature, and his creativity.


From the learning rooms...


Bare-bones this week, with two birthdays this week and Billy off on Wednesday.


From the kitchen...


Pork Roast, Big Breakfast for Dinner (Peter's bday dinner of choice :)), Chicken and Dumplings, and Tuna Croquettes (special request from Billy :))


Buttermilk cookies and pumpkin bread.


I am wearing...


Dark green sweats.


I am creating...


a place for the Christmas tree, I hope!


I am going...


to stay *home* all day today...It's looking like that may be a rare thing this month.


I am reading...


Endo blogs I ran across this morning.


I am hoping...


to finalize Christmas plans this week.


I am hearing...


kids playing hide and seek. :)


Around the house...


Lots of moving and arranging to accomodate the Christmas tree.


One of my favorite things...


little notes and artwork from my kids "just because I love you".


A few plans for the rest of the week:


Workday at home today,


Billy off tomorrow, Peter's birthday celebration continued from Monday, and church/choirs,


A full school day and more work at home Thursday,


Big shopping trip/errands Friday,


Dress rehearsal for adult choir musical Saturday evening,


Adult Choir "Keyboards at Christmas" music Sunday night.


Please join Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook for more Daybook entries.


No comments: