11.01.2008

S'mores!

Billy is the best at coming up with spontaneous surprises. One day last week he conspiratorially suggested I get "stuff for S'mores" so we could have a "S'mores Night". So, I did, and we did. :) The kids thought it was super cool to make S'mores over candles in the dining room! They had a blast...

Ammah Grace...

Take a good look at Em's smile here...it will change dramatically a few posts from now! :-D
Our teeny, tiny "fire"...

Bayley was taking her s'mores-making quite seriously...

Emlyn's marshmallow got a little black for her tastes!
Because I care about my readers, I am sparing you the two photos that were taken directly before this one, in which *twice* just as I snapped the shot, Peter opened his mouth. Boys! ;-)





2 comments:

t marie said...

So did your s'mores taste like the scent of your candle? And is that a marshmallow over ther flame or did you did your fork into marshmallow creme? I've never seen a marshmallow do that.

I roast marshmallows over the burners on the stove... the electric burners. :)

Jennifer said...

Ha! No scented marshmallows (fortunately these were cheap candles that don't have much scent to begin with. :-)) That is a *marshmallow*, and obviously you have never roasted marshmallows with Billy. ;-) Actually, someone sat something on the bag of marshmallows on the kitchen table, so they were all smushed together. It was quite a mess, but it made it all the more fun for the kids. :D