7.06.2013

Washi Wonderful Saturday!



Been a little serious around here lately...decided it was time for some Washi fun!



For those who don't know, I'm a huge Washi fan. :)  Washi is available in all kinds of colors and patterns, and it's super-easy to use. Just peel, cut or tear, and stick!


It's also repositionable, which is great for people like me who sometimes need a "take 2". :)

Ammah Grace was cleaning out her room today and offered me this portfolio.  I could definitely use it, but it was a bit drab.  Washi to the rescue


I bought a three-pack of moleskine notebooks on sale last  year for a project.  I had one left and decided to use it as my 1000 Gifts Gratefulness Journal. The cover was plain kraft, so it needed to be spiffed up a bit.  Washi was the perfect simple way to embellish. 


This clip was another sale find last year.  It sits on my desk and holds index cards I need to keep handy. It's original red was cute, but it's even cuter with black and turquoise chevrons. :)


Are you a Washi fan?  I'd love to hear about your projects (or better yet see pictures)  Tell me about them or post a link in the comments!




Don't want to miss anything?  Please sign up in the box in the sidebar to receive posts by email, or take a minute to follow Ponderings of an Elect Exile on FacebookTwitter, and/or Pinterest.

You can also share this post using the share buttons below or the Pin It button above.

Thank you!

No comments: