7.08.2011

How Did I Miss This?



I love the music of Keith and Kristyn Getty.  I have no idea how I have missed this particular song over the years...I ran across it yesterday and it instantly became one of my new favorites.  The words are incredible...




Jesus, Draw Me Ever Nearer
Jesus draw me ever nearer
As I labour through the storm.
You have called me to this passage,
and I'll follow, though I'm worn.

May this journey bring a blessing,
May I rise on wings of faith;
And at the end of my heart's testing,
With Your likeness let me wake.

Jesus guide me through the tempest;
Keep my spirit staid and sure.
When the midnight meets the morning,
Let me love You even more.

Let the treasures of the trial
Form within me as I go -
And at the end of this long passage,
Let me leave them at Your throne.
~ Keith Getty and Margaret Becker


No comments: