3.04.2011





I have not been able to get  this song and this song out of my head this week.  (Not that I've especially wanted to...:))  Then I woke up this morning with these lyrics running through my head...

"Yours is the kingdom, 

yours is the power. 

Your is the glory forever. 
Yours is the kingdom, 
yours is the power. 
Your is the glory forever." 
(Chris Tomlin, Matt Maher, Jesse Reeves, and Louie Giglio)

and

"And I hear the voice of many angels sing: 'Worthy is the Lamb!'
And I hear the cry of every longing heart: 'Worthy is the Lamb!'"
(Chris Tomlin and Ed Cash)

What a wonderful way to wake up!



2 comments:

Marsha Young said...

What a wonderful way to wake up, indeed. I am home, and glad to be waking up in my own bed for a change. And it is good to have the chance to touch bases with my "blogging buddies" again, too.

God bless you, Marsha

Amanda said...

Love that song! What a beautiful picture on the post! Thanks for sharing :)