3.27.2012

Multitude Monday...on Tuesday...






I didn't get to my Multitude Monday post yesterday, but I am needing to count blessings today, so I will slide this in a bit late...



~ God's Word, always steadfast and sure...




~ Reminders of God's sovereignty, goodness, love, and faithfulness always...

~ Fanny Crosby.  I've been basking in the old hymns on the new Guy Penrod Hymns CD this week, and I woke up this morning humming "He Hideth My Soul".   I couldn't help but think how many Fanny Crosby songs I've been blessed by just this week, not to mention during the course of my lifetime.  And then I thought about her testimony, and how God has used it in my life, and in the lives of my children, over the years.  What an incredible legacy!




~ Hymn stories, and the sweet memories I have of my Daddy telling me stories of the great hymn writers and the "stories behind the songs" from the time I was a little girl...

~ Another favorite hymn which we sang Sunday morning in church..."He Keeps Me Singing".  I needed those words this week!  And I needed to be reminded of the times God has used that song in my life in the past.  (And how funny!  I thought Sunday morning about a blog post I wrote a couple of years ago about that song, and thought I needed to look it up when I got home.  I didn't think about it again until I was typing this.  I had completely forgotten that I blogged about one of the verses from "He Hideth My Soul" in that same post! :))







~ My husband, and his amazing love and care for our family.  

~ Big kids back from an incredible mission trip.

~ Special time with the "little girls" while the big kids were gone.

~ Bro. Gary and Becky and Grace Baptist...what a blessing they are!

~ Friends who pray, encourage, exhort, and keep me laughing.

~ Spring...Kite-flying, tiny flowers blooming, and fun family time...





Visit Ann at A Holy Experience to see what others are thankful for this week...

1 comment:

t marie said...

He Hideth My Soul has been on my heart lately too! Such comfort and assurance in those words.

LOVE the picture of Bay laughing.