11.10.2008

Simple Woman's Daybook







FOR TODAY
November 10,2008

Outside my window...
A cold, windy fall morning, leaves swirling everywhere, gray skies.
I am thinking...
Still pondering and researching Latin study :-)

I am thankful for...
A healthy family,
A houseful of books,
A week with an empty calendar,
and, as always, my wonderful husband (who again this weekend did a ton of laundry for me! :)).

From the learning rooms...
*Hopefully* a full, productive, and normal ;-) week of school!

From the kitchen...
BBQ Beef on Buns,
Cheeseburger Roll,
Chicken and Rice,
Zuppa Toscana,
Upside Down Pizza
(a few of these are carry-overs from previous weeks :))

I am wearing...
Maroon sweatpants, blue sweatshirt, and warm hiking socks!

I am creating...
Plans for Christmas projects!

I am going...
to run a few errands on the way to church Wednesday and make a quick trip to the store one evening this week and otherwise be *HOME* all week! :-) Yay!
(That's the plan, anyway...always subject to change. ;-))

I am reading...
The Holiness of God, by R.C. Sproul
Homeschooling with a Meek and Quiet Spirit, by Teri Maxwell,
and As Unto the Lord, by Pam Forster

I am hoping...
for a loonnnggg fall before really cold winter weather sets in.

I am hearing...
children working on chores, not-so-quietly. ;-)

Around the house...
Need to tie up some loose ends in the Living Room and get serious about the Dining Room...new goal is to have the Dining Room done by Thanksgiving.

One of my favorite things...
clothes straight out of the warm dryer on a cold morning. :-)

A few plans for the rest of the week:
As little as possible other than a productive week of school and house work, scrapbooking projects, and family time. :-)
Maybe a trip to the park or nature center with the kids later in the week if the weather is nice and we've accomplished a lot...

A Picture Thought I'm Sharing Today...


Our little Vols fan! How in the world can the child most like me have abandoned *generations* of Razorback fans in favor of her Daddy's Vols??? I haven't given up hope of someday converting her, though! :-D



Thanks to Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook for hosting the Daybook each week!

3 comments:

Jen said...

I enjoyed your daybook. There are a lot of Jennifer's here! Have a great week.

t marie said...

Living in Nashville for 11.5 years hasn't made me a Vols fan but I am a HUGE Titans fan! WOO HOO!

gail said...

lovely daybook. and a hubby who does laundry--you got it good!

nice visiting.