11.05.2008

Fall Photo Shoot

Kathy and I have been waiting for the "perfect day" to take the kids to JHARVNC for a Fall Photo Shoot. I don't know that yesterday ended up being perfect, it was the day of choice nonetheless. We had a good time, got a lot of silly pictures, and managed a few pretty good ones. :-) Then we raced to our respective polling places to vote. These are in completely random order; a few are from the shots I took of my bunch at the Civic Center Annex (the old Main Library downtown.)



My silly girlies...
Ammah Grace...
What a crew...

Sisters three...

We never really got a great "group shot" of my bunch. We'll have to keep working on that. :)


Kaitlyn and Joshua...

Somehow this one of the whole kit and kaboodle turned out better than the ones of my four by themselves...:)
These girls!
Kaitlyn and Josh again...

Peter and Ammah Grace...
Bayley...she is so grown up all of the sudden!


Emlyn...
Peter...
Josh...
Emlyn...


Ammah Grace...


Kaitlyn...




3 comments:

Kecia said...

What awesome pictures! I never know what to dress my kids in. The red looks good!
Thanks for your comment on my post. I remember hearing about your dad, how sad I was for you. You know, it always hurts, whether it's sudden or expected. You just started grieving earlier than I did, and probably have more "anniversaries" to bring back memories. Anyway--I'll be praying for you and your family over the holidays. :)

t marie said...

I love these photos!

kel said...

Great photos.
I loved having all 3 of those girls in my co-op class. All so good!