7.16.2020

Long Time, No Write


I didn't intend to take a blog break. But somehow that's exactly what I did. I was posting fairly often through 2015, but I only posted six times in 2016, one apiece the next two years, and none at all last year. 😳

I've been feeling a strong pull recently to dust off the blog, share more from the archives, and add new content (hopefully regularly!) The first post or few will be notes from the Bible study on the book of James I'm doing with some ladies online right now. I'm excited about sharing some of the things God is teaching me from it! 😍

So much has changed since I was blogging regularly. I've changed, there have been lots of changes in our family, the world has certainly changes (and seems to be continuing to change  by the moment--hello, Arkansas mask mandate announced this afternoon. 😷)  Even the devices/platforms for blogging have changed for me--I'm trying out Blogger for Android for the first time on my phone. We'll see how that goes. (So far I've lost this post twice because the app doesn't autosave--will have to get used to THAT. 😬)

I'm excited about sharing about some of the changes around here, as well as posts on art/creativity, Bible journaling, handlettering, Bible study/devotional content, family/home/food stuff, etc. 😊

I'd love to hear about what you'd like to see here as well! You can let me know in the comments or on FB/IG if you have ideas for posts. I'd also love for you to let me know you saw this post! It would be great to know someone is actually reading, as well as helping my currently-non-existent-thanks-to-my-unplanned-break reach. 😁 




No comments: